Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

It's official - we have succesfully made it through another (rather chilly) winter and can now welcome the sights, smells, and overall beauty of the spring season.  What is there not to love about the spring?  It stays light out later, the fashion gets brighter, and it is that much closer to summer (AKA - the ending of another school year).  I especially love the arrival of floral prints at Forever 21 and the Easter basket aisle at Target. 

For me, this spring is particularly exciting (and a tad daunting) as the official end of Spring 2011 will be exactly 4 days before my wedding day.  (Side Note:  I wouldn't have known that without my best friend, Google).  These next few months are certainly going to be jam-packed, exhilerating, and scary ... all at the same time.  I have already mentally prepared myself for the unexpected "bumps in the road" that you inevitably face when planning a large event.  However, I do know one thing for sure - these days are sure to be full of memories that I will keep forever.   What is some of what I look forward to most?

  • Wedding Fridays with My Mom
  • My Bachelorette Weekend (Sometimes more than the wedding.)  (JUST JOKING!) :)
  • My Bridal Showers
  • My Brother Aaron's, High School Graduation
  • Quality Time with my Family, Friends, & Vendors Who Have Become My Friends Throughout This Process

Happy Spring!  Did I mention that means it is almost ... summer?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment