Monday, March 28, 2011

The Burgundy Bride is Bahamas Bound ...

And of course, she will have Mr. Burgundy Bride with her!  More specifically, we will be in Freeport, Bahamas ... arriving the Monday after our wedding celebration, and staying for the following 6 days.  In other words - Our honeymoon is official!

After a busy, busy wedding weekend of consultations, "bag-making", and a bridal show ... the good news couldn't have come at a more perfect time.  Truthfully, I was starting to wonder if we would be honeymooning in my grandmother's backyard (No offense, Momma, but I would rather begin my married life somewhere besides the state of Virginia!).  Thanks to those (you know who you are) for making this happen  - it truly is "the icing on the wedding cake." :)

So although I am obviously beyond excited (in fact, completely exhilerated!), that we now have the all-important honeymoon checked off of our to-do list ... this check caused a few more "to-get" items on its own.  (Don't worry - this one's on me, mom!).  As a true fashionista should, my mind has been dreaming of bright colored bikinis, printed maxi dresses, gladiator sandals, and oversized sunglasses ever since I heard the word Bahamas on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment