Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Pure Goodness, Really ...

A few weeks ago, I posted a blog giving credit to the many stores that had contributed to the decor that will surround my June wedding.  I had intended to follow-up with a part two edition today ... but then upon second thought, realized that this store deserved a post all on its own.



It's funny how a store you never knew existed (before last February) can suddenly become one of your favorite places to be.  And Pure English Bridal Couture certainly has done that for me.  The store has definitely played a large part in the wedding ... by dressing my 9 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, and providing my entire look, including my dress & accesories.  (And these accesories are so divine that they may just become family heirlooms ... ). 

Helen, Vivian, & Sara have been incredibly helpful throughout this whole process (and it has been a process) ... they have become friends to usSeriously, if we could, we would invite all 3 of them to the wedding!   They have been patient (due to our many visits, including one with my dad & brother, straight from the construction site) & able to understand our vision.  And Helen's English accent may just be the coolest ever.

Both my mom & I will be sad to not have a reason to visit after the wedding - but have every intention of still stopping in to say hello.  And maybe bring some of our apple butter when we do ...

Thank you Helen, Vivian & Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment