Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words ...

I admit it.  I am "that girl" who always has her camera and is always taking pictures.  More specifically, my FI is always taking pictures for me.  I love a good photo & appreciate how powerful pictures really are ... I mean, they seriously can take you back to that moment in time.  Sometimes when I have a free moment, I will even just scan through the pictures in my (rather large) memory card, reliving some of my most exciting times over the last few years.  And other than creating memories, taking pictures is just fun.  I think facebook is partly to blame?  (You know you can relate ... that all-important profile pic!).

As a result of my love of pictures, I definitely plan to incorporate them into my wedding day.  As previously posted, I have already obtained a fabulous photographer and could not think of anyone better to help document our special day.  However, There are other plans we have for pictures ... and one of them involves our guests ...

We are asking for wedding pictures from those happily married couples that will be attending our June wedding.  The photo you choose is completely up to you.  We know how important these pictures are to you, and they are important to us too ... we want you to feel some of that magic from your own day!  We have already gotten our first photo:

My Future Sister & Brother-In-Law
Looking Adorable on their Wedding Day!

If you have a minute ... email me at akwright@vbschools.com with an attachment of your wedding photo!  If you only have a hard copy, let me know and you can send through the mail!  Thanks in advance for each of you being an essential part to our day!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that is almost 13 years ago? We look so young!

    ReplyDelete