Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Whole Look: Part Two

As the sun begins to go down on this bitterly cold night, I, like most other Sunday evenings, begin to (A) reflect on the weekend events and (B) look to the week ahead.  It seems that lately, with exactly 153 days until the wedding, my days consist of completing a variety of tasks in preparation for June 25th.  Therefore, I have plenty to write about, and tonight is no exception.

I am happy to report that, along with many dedicated & caring family/friends,  Mr. BB & I were able to make major strides towards our garden nuptials over the past few days.  I plan to share the details throughout the week, but first wanted to expand on the attire for some members of our wedding party.  We now, officially, have footwear for all of the flower girls & ring bearers.   My mother & I (on "wedding Friday") made another one of those exhilerating fashion finds - you know, when you find exactly what you are looking for and it just happens to be on sale, and in the size that you need it!  (Shopping doesn't get any better than that ... )

Here are the green Vans that we found for our two precious ring bearers to adorn, and, as previously mentioned, they were on sale!

At Journey's ... On Sale from $30.99 to $19.99. 

So even though my grandpa was slightly hesitant to accept the fact that his great grandson will be wearing sneakers with his suit at my June wedding, I am certain that these are the perfect shoes for our boys .  And the best part is that they can use them after the big day!

PS - Papa, I was joking about the green Vans that I bought for you to wear with your suit.  You can wear whatever shoes that you see fit.

And on another side note, what will my mother & I do on "wedding Fridays" after June?  With our love for shopping and anything creative, I am certain that we will find something.  Although we are definitely excited about the wedding, we will live on afterwards.  The only reason I knew that there are 153 days left is because I just looked it up on theknot.com, which calculates it for you ... I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! BTW Aidan wants you to get married a lot sooner so he can wear his green shoes!

    ReplyDelete