Sunday, January 9, 2011

DIY Sunday

Thanks to my mother and her creative mind .... there will be no shortage of details at my June garden wedding.  And with less than six months now until the big day, it is critical that we get busy on the many DIY projects that will add to the attention to detail that we are striving to achieve.

So ... today, Mr. BB & I enlisted the help of my grandmother & cousins to create our DIY water bottles.  Since we are having a June outdoor wedding, water (in addition to other beverages) will obviously play an important factor.  However, the Aquafina label didn't seem to evoke the vintage, romantic feeling that the rest of our wedding does.  What to do?  Create your own!  Here is one of the water bottles that will be served to the guests at our wedding, followed by our hard workers:






The whole crew - & my Papa as the photographer!

If nothing else, the water bottles will be the perfect hydration for our guests (since it will be a beautiful, warm, rain-free day, right?!).  Thank you to the crew for being so quick & efficient, and of course, to my mom for the idea!  Round two next weekend - to finish them off?!

3 comments:

  1. they look good! Good production team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell mom-awesome idea! We love it. Wish we were there-would love to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I made the blog...and my beautiful children of course! This Sunday to finish???

    ReplyDelete