Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our WILD Weekend ...

And it certainly was a wild one.  In fact, wild is probably an understatement.  With my MOH/little sister in charge, and 7 of my beautiful bridesmaids (plus one), in tow ... we headed for Charlotte to celebrate my "last fling before the ring."  The weekend was full of memories & the perfect way to celebrate with my favorite ladies.  It was such a lovely celebration ... that we decided we should have a girls weekend at least once a year for, well, forever.  Why not, right?!

Mr. BB's bags next to mine ... his weekend was jam-packed with 4-wheeling, tents, and beer. 
A little different from mine, to say the least.

Cars were decorated ... imagine the looks we got on the way.  And the way home.

Perfect movie for the weekend.  And, by the way, it was absolutely hilarious.

At dinner in our "animal-print" themed outfits.

After dinner, ready to celebrate!

Reunited!  And a little bit struggling ...

Thank you is not enough for my ladies who truly created the perfect weekend.  It was a much needed stress-reliever, and made me that much more excited for the big day.  And while I thouroughly enjoyed every minute of it, I couldn't have been happier to see my soon-to-be husband's face when I pulled in the driveway.  We are that much closer to what we have been working so hard for ... and I think we are now both more ready than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment