Sunday, May 15, 2011

Obviously, It's A Night to Remember ...

It is sometimes mind-boggling to think that all of this extensive planning goes into one night that, according to most former brides, goes by in the blink of an eye.  And if the last 18 months have been any indication, my own wedding will certainly be no exception.  So although I was unsure at first, I am now convinced that having a videographer at the wedding is not only important, but one aspect of our day that I couldn't do without.

I don't why I didn't initially realize the importance of having our special day recorded.  I always regarded the photography as an essential part of the wedding (perhaps even as my number one priority) ... but did not forsee Mr. BB & I valueing a video recording.  I think those bad, cheesy 80's videos were set in my brain (you know what ones I mean ... no offense anyone!), and therefore, completely wrote it off.  Then, I started following some of my favorite blogs and falling in love with video after video ... videos that were creative, artistic, and just plain sweet.

So I am delighted that we have used part of our budget for a videographer, and even happier after meeting with her last weekend.  Like many of our other vendors, she is young & innovative - and I can't wait to have her help us to always remember such a monumental day in our life.  I am convinced this video will be invaluable to us - much like the one from our engagement (thanks for my FI's careful planning!).

No comments:

Post a Comment