Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flowers from the FI



Yes, the pretty flowers above are currently sitting on my kitchen table ... and yes, they were put there after I brought them home from school.  And how did they get to school?  My future husband sent them to me last Friday to wish me an enjoyable bachelorette weekend.  It's true.

I realize that to many, flowers are a normal occurence.  But I have always told Mr. BB not to spend his money on them ... because I have an issue paying money for an item that will eventually die.  I really never understood the importance of it all.

However, at a point in which I was beyond highly stressed over a wedding less than a month away & (I admit it!) a little frazzled over all I had to do  ... they made me quite blissful.  Ecstatic even.  And, they were just what I needed to rmark the beginning of my "last fling before the ring" with my closest girlfriends.

As I posted yesterday, the weekend was just what I needed to "relax, rest, & rejuvenate" for the final plans that are to take place in the next 3 weeks.  It's crunch time; but certainly a cheerful time.  There are a lot of final touches that need to be made ...  and if I start to feel a little tense or anxious over it all, I plan to look at those pretty flowers from my FI to feel better.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment