Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect?


Yes, it is what you think it is.  That is my rather proud father walking me down the garden path that we will actually be walking down in approximately one month.  Crazy, right?!!  I must admit that the moment (even though it was far from the real thing ... due to the lack of a dress, veil, music, guests, esc. ) was still kind of incredible.  And really made this feel beyond real - something that seems to be happening a lot lately.  And furthermore, that's a good thing - since it is.

Over the weekend, we met with our parents & wedding officiant at our "backyard garden party" wedding site.  While there, we did an actual "run-through" of the wedding ceremony that had been months in the making, and I'm happy to report that it seemed to go as planned.  In fact, there were parts that made me a bit teary-eyed ... although I admit that isn't very hard to do.  See below for the actual steps in which we will say "I DO" ...


.... Really soonHard to believe, but very exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment