Monday, December 20, 2010

Twas four days before Christmas ...

And I'm sitting in the foyer at my school selling tickets for our JV basketball game, attempting to multi-task by updating my blog, searching through my usual wedding websites, and simultaneously planning my lesson for when I return to school in January 2011(The countdown has begun - only 2 more days of school before my favorite holiday is officially here & I have 1 week & a half of freedom!).

So, as I sit here surrounded by fashion textbooks, laptop, and cash box for those brave enough to face the cold air to attend this game ... what is on my wedding mind?  Since, as previously posted, I haven't had much of a chance to check off my to-do list with the mayhem of the holiday season - I don't have any wedding updates to share.  However, I have been thinking exciting wedding thoughts today ...

Obviously, I am beyond ecstatic for my June wedding to Mr. BB.  I can hardly wait until the day finally gets here (although I need to wait, considering the rather large amount of tasks that need to be complete before it does!) ... and know that each & every moment of that day will be memorable.  Every once in a while, I get extra excited about a particular moment that I know that day will entail ... and and last night was one of them.  I was, once again, browsing on wedding websites, and came upon a video from an absolutely romantic wedding.  And it was one specific part of their video that brought a few tears to my eyes:

Here is the video:
http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/12/17/romantic-cincinnati-wedding-from-studio-z/

And for those of you who know me, and my MOH who will be giving a speech at my wedding this June, you will also know which part of the video brought on the tears.  No pressure, Lex! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment