Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Wedding,

I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the fact that I have been neglecting you (as mentioned in my previous posts) over the past couple of weeks.  With the exception of a quick appointment to try on my wedding day attire & choose a perfect flower girl dress, along with a daily browse through my favorite wedding websites & blogs (had to make the time for this!) ... I realize that I have had to focus my attention on my high school fashion show that will take place tomorrow night. 

Wedding, I promise that this Monday, you will once again become the center of my attention and that I will provide you with the care & nurturing that you deserve.  But as they quote says "Life doesn't stop for anybody" (or anything!), and in the meantime ...

I wanted to wish the best of luck to the hard-working, determined young adults who I am lucky to call my students.  All of your effort will be paid off tomorrow night when you stun the audience with your talent on stage!  I am proud of each of you! :)

And, secondly, to my fabulous sorority sister (and one of the only people I know to read my blog!) ... you will make a beautiful bride on Saturday & I can't wait to stand next to you as you marry a great man!  Congratulations to you both!

So, wedding, after I complete the (sometimes daunting) task of producing my yearly fashion show tomorrow night, and then head to Charlotte with my FI to celebrate the wedding of one of my own bridesmaids ... we will reunite.

Until then ... And With Love,
Ashley

1 comment: