Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Dreaming of A ...

Tropical honeymoon.  Is that asking too much?  I can be flexible ... Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, the Dominican ... any of these will do.  I would even be super excited to pack my newlywed bags for a trip to Mexico (even though my college spring break to Puerto Vallarta was a bust, I am sure that Mr. BB & I would have an amazing, memorable start to our life together there). 

Happy Monday - I am back from a long & eventful weekend.  My Thursday evening fashion show was a success, Mr. BB & I headed to Charlotte early Friday, and I was able to stand next to one of my sorority sisters/bridesmaids/best friends on Sat. evening as she married the man of her dreams. 

A Picture With the Beautiful Bride
(Congrats, again, Karie!)

So why the thoughts of Mr. BB & I laying on the beach with a pina colada in hand, specifically on this Monday in December?  Well, for one, though I thouroughly enjoy the sight of snow flurries outside my classroom window, it has been quite the chilly day and therefore, a week of fun in the sun is even more desirable.  Secondly, my favorite December newlywed (pictured above) left the chill this morning for the lovely island of St. Lucia ... and I have been envious ever since.

Now that our June wedding is getting closer - it is definitely time to get thinking of our own first week of marriage and where we will be located for it ... We certainly will deserve a relaxing week after 18 months of wedding planning.  So tonight, you may find me bundled up in my pink Snuggie, searching through travel magazines ... right before I head to 7-11 for a (few) lottery ticket(s) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment