Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Precious, Plaid Flower Girl Dress: Check!

An apology is in order ... I realize it has been longer than usual since I have last been able to update my "blog" (never thought I would say that?!).  The reason for my absence ... my annual fashion show, which will take place in exactly 48 hours & 14 minutes.  Before taking on the task of planning my June wedding, the largest, grandest affair I had planned prior was the fashion show each year at my high school.  And a large affair it is - one in which approximately 800 people attend, 50 models perform, local stores lend their merchandise, sets are built, esc. ... Towards the end of the planning, my life belongs to my students and this show.  (Example:  While thouroughly enjoying being alone while sitting down on the toilet to pee the other day, I was interrupted by the sounds of my senior girls who needed their planner signed to come work on props in my room).

I still can't believe it was this event last year in which I accepted a proposal from Mr. BB & thus began my journey of wedding planning that will culminate on June 25th.  Needless to say - I am looking forward to the conclusion of a successful fashion show on Thursday night, so that I am able to fully focus on my wedding planning once again.

In the midst of my fashion show craziness, I was able to get an all-important check off the wedding to-do list.  While trying on my dress (just as beautiful as I had remembered, by the way!) ... we spotted the most precious flower girl dress.  The dress fits our theme perfectly, and will look absolutely adorable on our 3 flower girls! 


In Green/Pink

Can't wait to see the girls in the dresses in June!  While I know some brides/grooms would rather leave the children out of the wedding day festivities ... some of my favorite moments at weddings have been those unexpected ones from the little ones!  Maybe that's why we picked 3 flower girls & 2 ring bearers?!

1 comment: