Monday, November 8, 2010

Videography = Vital for the Burgundy Bride

As I mentioned yesterday - my mom made a MAJOR check off off our never-ending wedding to-do list this past weekend!  She met with and booked our videographer - and yes, Mom, I am truly thankful and now realize the importance of this element for our wedding day. 

When my I first met with of our day-of-wedding-coordinator, she asked me what three things were most important to me on the day of my wedding.  And while I have always known that the photography would be at the top of my list - I did not include, much less even think about, videography.  In fact, it wasn't until the past few months of "wedding website stalking" ... that I knew a videographer was one aspect of my wedding day that I couldn't do without.  I think it was Ms. Apple Cider's video, one of my favorite wedding bees, that officially sold me on the concept.  See hers here:


Pretty incredible, right?!  The interview with the two before they take that long-awaited walk down the aisle is enough to make you teary-eyed.  And not to mention - the sweet, magical feel of their day is one I am trying to emulate for my own!

Much like pictures, a video will live on long after the food has been eaten, flowers have died, and the dress is packed away.  The thought of showing our video to grandchildren one day certainly makes the money seem more than worth it.  And doesn't something about putting pictures/video/music together bring a sense of nostalgia - ESPECIALLY on a day as monumental as your wedding day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment