Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Fairytale Ending, And Beginning to LOTS of Planning!

Tonight is much like most other nights have been lately - I am unwinding after the day by getting lost in "real weddings" online and blogging on my own current wedding details.  The only exception is that (1) - with the time change, it is a little darker outside and (2) my heart is feeling a little heavier than usual.  Why?  My technologically savvy brother was able to upload our engagement video onto our website and simply seeing the first few seconds brings me back to the feeling of that special night.  It is astounding how watching a video or listening to a song can bring back emotions of an event so quickly.  Watching it reconfirms my thoughts of the importance of the videographer at our June wedding ...

I recognize how lucky I truly am to have such a signficant event caught on camera.  And Mr. BB, the thoughtful man that he is, planned it that way!  As mentioned previously, I am a fashion teacher and spend the better part of each year planning a fashion show that showcases clothing from local businesses in my area.  The annual show is attended by approximately 800 people, including my family as well as Mr. BB's, since his nieces both model childrens clothing in the show.  Last year the theme was "A Fairytale in Fashion," and needless to say, I got my fairytale ending ... After accepting flowers from the student leaders ON STAGE, I turned to see Mr. BB with a microphone in one hand.  He introduced himself to the audience, and then dropped to one knee amidst cheers and a shell-shocked (future) Burgundy Bride.




Visit Our Website For the Video: 

Mr. BB did good - I know!  I am one lucky girl ... and, additionally, a girl who had been waiting on a proposal for a while (this story to come later!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment