Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Spring ... How I Love Thee ...

Seriously, what is there NOT to love about the spring season (I truly have a soft spot for this time of year, as I am fairly sure that this is now the second time that I have posted about it!).    Aside from the "spring showers," quite possibly everything else makes me quite delighted.  This includes the arrival of open-toed wedges, floral prints, warmer weather, longer days, ... and, as I am sure my fellow teachers would agree ...

SPRING BREAK!

Without a doubt, the 3rd 9 weeks is the longest & most excruciating for anyone involved in the school system.  This year is certainly no exception.  In fact, with all the "extra" I have had to think about in 2011, the recent necessity for a break from students & school work is a bit heightened.  Accordingly, I am beyond blissful to report that my spring break begins tomorrow!  Yay! :)

So while the week will most likely be far from relaxing or peaceful - I am content with the change in scenery and obviously for the opportunity to get some more checks off of our wedding to-do list.  Part of the plan?  Get the "undergarments" for my wedding day attire, continue to create the bags for our bridesmaids, vendors, kids, & out-of-towners, and my bridal portraits are scheduled for the Friday of my break!

So here goes ... my official last Spring Break with my current last name ...


No comments:

Post a Comment