Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OKAY, I admit it ...

Maybe not my proudest attribute ... but I am a little bit of a celebrity fanatic.  The arrival of my two "trashy gossip magazines" each week is most often a blissful moment (sad, I know), and in fact, both subscriptions are the reason that I am able to make it through my cardio workouts each day.  E! News is on permanent recording on my DVR box - and when they recently expanded the length of their nightly show from 30 minutes to an hour - I may have been the most excited viewer.  Additionally, most of my friends, family, and students would agree that my love of celebrity gossip can occasionally result in "Angie, Taylor, or one of the many Kardashians" becoming a topic of conversation.

So, needless to say, when celebrity weddings, break-ups, or babies scroll as breaking news on channel 41 (E!) ... I usually am one of the first to know and am sure to follow in on the details of the story.  Most recently, my heart skipped a beat as I found out that one of my favorite A-listers (who I have been closely following since her days on Legally Blonde 1 & 2), Reese Witherspoon, was getting married to her agent boyfriend this past weekend. 

Just as the "celeb-story" normally unfolds ... no pictures from the wedding day were released until yesterday, when People (who had paid the couple for exclusive rights) released its upcoming cover online.  On the cover? 

Reese in Her PINK Wedding Dress by Monique Llulillier!!!

What do I think of her choice of an absence of a white dress on her wedding day?!  So glad you asked ... since this is her second wedding, I completely support it and think that, as usual, she looks stunning.  The other details of her country-chic wedding were equally inspring; smores, lanterns, a wood plank dance floor, all in a backyard.  HMMM ... Do we have the same wedding planner?!  :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I picked this up in the airport on the way home last night. I said to Kevin, this really reminds me of another wedding down to the lanterns and smores! Too funny! I loved her blush dress too!

    ReplyDelete