Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Plane Ticket, Passport, & A Prince

OK ... I realize it is not exactly accurate to describe Mr. BB (My FI) as a Prince, but with the Royal Wedding, Prince William and Princess-To-Be Kate have been on my mind ... and Mr. BB is my own Prince.  So it works, right?!

Today, "My Prince & I" were able to check off a major item from that always expanding Wedding To-Do List.  And it's a really good thing we did - since our Bahamas honeymoon is quite dependent upon it.  We each got our passports, and as a result, our first vacation as husband & wife certainly feels more real.

  The truth is ... even though we first started dating in the 10th grade ... the two of us have never even been on a plane together!  So, at the very least, this vacation is long-awaited & well-deserved.  After 18 months of planning and what is sure to be an eventful week of wedding excitement - somehow I already know it will be just what the doctor ordered.  We are both beyond thankful for this opportunity ... perhaps Mr. BB even more than myself, as he has never even been out of the country! 

PS - A special thank you to our Post Office Passport Extraordinare, who (as an early wedding present), did not charge us the usual $15 each to have our pictures taken ... even after she had to use white-out twice for the mistakes on my application (not my future husband's, his was entirely correct). 

No comments:

Post a Comment