Monday, April 11, 2011

A Sneak Peek Into Our Labor of Love...

So it's official ... there is really no turning back now ...

This afternoon, I will meet my mother in what is sure to be one of our most monumental wedding get-togethers yet (Seriously, this could even beat the dj appt., lunch with the photographer, and final dress fitting ... ok, I take back that last one.  Nothing beats the final dress fitting).  Today marks a day that at times, seemed beyond daunting, unattainable, even impossible.   While we certainly had a vision for what we wanted the final product to be - we didn't know if we had the resources or man-power to pull it off.  However, with the overall will-power of the MOB (my mother) leading the troops,  today we will fomally mail off our first set of wedding invitations.

It was not until I was engaged and planning a wedding that I realized my love & appreciation  for paper products, stationary, and most specifically, invitations.  They really provide an avenue to express your creativity & to give that "sneak peek" into your vision for the overall event.  Today, I am giving you a "sneak peek" into our final invitations, which I truly believe achieve the ultimate "dream" that we hope to make into a reality on June 25th of this year.

While I realize that the picture above is truly sneaky and does not provide much insight into the look of our final product, I must admit that it is on purpose and I do sincerely apologize ... but I want it to be a surprise!  So stay tuned  - details to come soon.  In the meantime, I have a date with my mom & the postman.  And I have my camera to chronicle the event. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved the Save the Date...so I can't wait to see the invitation.....I will be anxiously waiting for the mailman!:)

    ReplyDelete