Monday, June 20, 2011

Passports, "Packing", & Pocket Schedules: Check.

Among other things ... of course.  Yes, we have now officially entered the single digit countdown to our June 25th wedding date, and more specifically, we are only five days away.

We feel like we have been in our own bridal boot camp for the past few weeks ... and by that, I am referring to the fact that we have been doing little else but tending to each & every detail for the big day.  So since the last time I updated my blog, a lot of loose ends have been tied up (literally & figuratively).

Some highlights include ... my FI finally receiving his passport (and thus eliminating all of my family members & friends who were lining up to join me on the sand in the Bahamas); successfully packing myself for the night before my wedding, the day & night of the wedding, and of course, that Bahamas trip I just spoke of; and lastly, typing, formatting, printing, folding, & tying the "pocket schedules" that our wedding party will recieve tonight at our official boot camp (more information to come).



Information Includes ... Times/Days of Events, Important Phone Numbers, Addresses ...





No comments:

Post a Comment