Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bags, Bags, Billions of Bags ...

Seriously, where does the time go?  Mr. BB & I talk about it often - how as you get older ... minutes, hours, days, even years ... seem to go by faster & faster.  Are we the only two who remember when we were younger and an hour used to feel like FOREVER?  You know, when your mom told you that you had to wait an hour until you could go play with your friends and it sincerely felt like a lifetime before it would ever end ...

So my point is that the last 18 months have officially gone by so incredibly fast that they feel like a blur, and the fact that my wedding is now exactly 10 days away is pretty unbelievable (and incredible all at the same time).  And what are we spending these last few days doing?!  LOTS - in fact, we all (my mom, fiance, dad, brothers, sister, future brother-in-law, esc.) have a list of to-do's before the big day can become a reality. 

My main job has been getting the billions of bags together for the many people who are involved in this upcoming celebration.  That includes:  kids bags, bridal survival kit bags, "friend-or" bags (those people who have helped us from the goodness of their dear, dear hearts), vendor bags, and OOT bags (out-of-town bags).  My house, which was already "packed to the brim" with materials needed for a week from Saturday, is now completely overflowing with bags, bags, and more bags.  And I must admit that both my future husband & myself are very much looking forward to handing them out (thus, clearing out our home) in the days to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment