Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Contest Entered - Fingers Crossed!

Although I have never been a particularly lucky person (other than "lucky to love," honey!) ... I decided to go ahead and register to win a $5,000 honeymoon today.  I came across it on one of my favorite blog sites, http://www.stylemepretty.com/, and simply had to write a 200 word essay on why I should win the contest.  Since I like to write (obviously, I am a blogger now!), I figured that I didn't have anything to lose. 

I have seen various wedding contests/give-a-ways online throughout my daily wedding web searches, but have chosen to focus in on the ones giving away honeymoons!  I know my FI, Ms. BB appreciates this, since it is him & I that will be paying for the honeymoon that will definitely be much deserved after all of this planning.  The destination is still up in the air ... currently dependent on how much money we can save ...

Or maybe, we could win one of these contests?  I am going to search for more tomorrow, Mr. BB!  And in the meantime, keep your fingers crossed for us!

Have you entered any contests online?  Do you think it is worth the time it takes to complete them, or is it too much of a longshot?

No comments:

Post a Comment