Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas in October!

Yes - I do realize that the rest of the world is consumed in the details of their Halloween costume, pumpkin carving, and candy for trick-or-treaters ... but in my house, it's Christmas that is on my mind.  It came early this year!  That is, in the sense that I was greeted at my door yesterday by my SECOND favorite man ... don't worry honey, you are definitely the first!  And if you were wondering, my SECOND favorite man was dressed in a UPS uniform and was bearing gifts!  He had a box marked Forever 21 on the outside.  My heart skips a beat every time that I see those words, beautifully written in that same font I have grown to love so much.

Now why does this pertain to my June wedding, you ask?  While perusing http://www.forever21.com/ last week, as I do most days, I found what appeared to be the perfect short, white lace dress - fit for a bride.  It's not what you are thinking ... while I absolutely adore Forever 21, I acknowledge the fact (halfway unwillingly) that I cannot get my wedding dress from there.  This dress, however, ...



Would be absolutely perfect for a bride on her rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party, bridal shower, bridal luncheon, esc.  And at the affordable price of $27.80 (Did I mention my adoration for Forever 21?), who could resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment