Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses ... CHECK!

It wasn't until I became a "wedding planner/bride" (Did you notice that wedding planner came first?) that I grew to appreciate the value of a check during this process ... but oh, how I love one now!  And by a check, I mean a check off the list of the 2,145,302+ tasks there are to complete when planning a wedding.

Today marked a check of the bridesmaid dresses - and for any fashion-obsessed bride - other than the dress, this certainly is a big check.  While I chose the dresses back in the summer and had each of my fabulous nine bridesmaids place their order (thanks girls!), today they actually came in!!!!!!!!!  And it was completely by accident that we were in my favorite bridal store, Pure English, to find out that they were here.  If I must confess, when we found out that they were in, we were actually there to stalk them, as usual, because my mother and I love that place so much.  In fact, we were actually thinking of inviting the owner and all of her sales associates to the wedding.

So here they are, the big reveal ...


Jim Hjlem, Style 5054, Color:  Pear


The dress caught my eye because it just screamed garden party, and because I knew it would be flattering to the shapes of all of my girls.  And yes, it also happened to match the floral print shoes that I had already found for them to wear.  Pictures of those to come ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment