Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happiest Birthday to my FOB ...

FOB = Father of the Bride

And more specifically, in my case, the best father of the bride there is.  I know, I am biased ... but if there was a picture next to great dad in the dictionary, I seriously think my dad should be it. 



Dad ... thank you for always being there for me.  One of the highlights of my wedding day will be when you walk me down the aisle to give me away ...  even though we both know that things won't change.  In fact, you probably will still bring my lunch to school when I forget it  (Just like a couple of weeks ago ... and a month before that).  That's just the type of person you are.  You will make a perfect father of the bride.  And it doesn't hurt that you can give a really, really entertaining speech either.

Happy Birthday!  Love, Your Boots

1 comment: