Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Westin Bound

Another day, another check!  We officially have our block of rooms reserved for our wedding weekend, and it's official - Mr. BB & I will begin our married life together at the Westin Hotel in Virginia Beach.  The hotel, as most Westins are, is absolutely beautiful & centrally located between the house in which we will hold the ceremony/reception & the oceanfront.  Check out the link:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1568

For those who wish to book a room ... simply ask for the Wright-Brickner wedding (like how Wright came first?!) & you will receive a discount!  Complete details will be on our website & on our invitations to come.

And on a hotel side-note ... a special thank you to a few of my mom's clients who have graciously pulled together a room for me to stay with my bridesmaids the night before I marry Mr. BB.  Ever seen the Khloe Kardashian wedding on E?  The clip where she is jumping on the bed in the hotel room the night before her wedding with her sisters ... all three in white robes & chanting "You are getting married tomorrow!"?  Ever since, even before I was engaged, I have had the vision of this scene for my own "night before I get married" ... and now, my dream is a reality!  Thank you, and girls, get ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment