Thursday, February 17, 2011

Weekend Wedding Plans

I am happy to report that it is the night before my favorite day of the week - FRIDAY! (In case you didn't know ... )  This Friday is way better than last, mainly because I don't have the flu, but also because the weather man has predicted a 73 degree high.  The "It's Friday" song (the one my favorite DJs sing to me every Friday AM) is going to sound extra sweet in the morning.

But with a wedding less than 6 months away, there is no room for a break from some serious wedding planning, even with a delightful weather forecast.  So what is on the list of TO DOs for this weekend?
  • Wedding Friday with my mom & I will consist of a lunch meeting at our favorite spot, Guadalajara, in order to discuss plans for our program, invitations, and other "paper" DIY projects.
  • I need to get together pictures for my student/hair stylist so that she can see what "hair ideas" I have in mind for the ceremony & reception.
  • Bridal Show on Sunday!  I know ... we don't really need to meet with potential florists, caterers, or photographers ... but we just want to be part of the fun!
Mom ... did I leave anything out?  Enjoy your weekend everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment