Sunday, October 3, 2010

Neglectful Bride

I admit that I have been neglecting my blog for the past month - this is in part due to the fact that I have been extremely consumed in beginning of school activities, in part because I have been attending many events for my good friend Sara's pre-wedding festivities (her wedding is in TWO WEEKS!), but mainly, because my laptop has been broken and at the repair shop.  It wasn't until I took it there a month ago that I realized how much a part of my life it had become ...

It would be impossible to update on everything that MY MOTHER has been busy doing over the last month (Don't know what I would do without her ... seeing that, as previously mentioned, I have had no free time for wedding planning recently) ... but I will share that this weekend we made major strides towards our save-the-dates.  After meeting with Niki, our "invitiation expert/bridesmaid" and sharing our vision, she definitely fulfilled everything we had hoped, AND MORE!  I am super excited about the final result of the save-the-date card - and am anxious to get the labels, envelopes, esc. so we can actually get them in the mail!  Then we will have one more item to check off our "wedding to-do list", and only 302,467,535,667 things to go! :)

Stay tuned for pictures of our final save-the-dates ...

No comments:

Post a Comment