Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Today marked the beginning of another school year.  It is hard to believe that this one will be my fifth!  Time definitely seems to go by faster as you get older!  Days are always jam-packed full during the start of school - and this year is no exception!  The best part of today was thinking that this will be the last "first day of school" with my current last name ... next year I will have Mr. BB's last name on the all of my papers, my students' schedules, and each and every time I sign a pass!  With a marriage, it is undoubtably always exciting to gain a new last name (especially when it is a good one!) - but with my job as a teacher, it will definitely impact my life in a big way.

What are the "little things" about getting married that excite you most?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment