Monday, October 4, 2010

Rainy Monday

Mondays are undoubtably hard for everyone ... but being a high school teacher with a first block that begins at 7:25 AM seems to be, at times, almost unbearable.  Each and every time I walk in the room and ask "How was your weekend?", I look back to 28 super sad faces staring back at me, while feeling my own pain that I can read on their faces.  After approximately one week of continuous rainy days - this Monday was definitely no exception.

On a more positive note - just like every other Monday thus far - I made it through and am that much closer to another weekend!  After all of this rain though - I couldn't help but think about my outdoor June 25th wedding.  What would we do if it rains?!!  We have yet to think about a "Plan B", or rain plan, and we (by we, I mean my mother and I, the major planners in this process!) just keep trying to put the possibility of rain on June 25, 2011 out of our heads.  Cross your fingers for us!  We need it! 

Do you have a rain plan for your wedding?  Do you believe in the tale the "if it rains on your wedding day, it means good luck for your marriage?"

No comments:

Post a Comment