Saturday, September 4, 2010

Save-The-Date/Invitation Plan

I am so lucky to have many talented people around me ... one of them being my bridesmaid, Niki.  She has always been a fabulous artist and currently teaches Art at an elementary school in Virginia Beach, while producing inspiring art work for various shows in our area.  Along with art education, she majored in Graphic Design in college and has designed graphics for WRV, every one of the fashion shows I have produced to date, and even wedding invitations!  So lucky me ... guess who has agreed to design my wedding invitiations?!  (Actually - I don't know that she ever had a choice?!!)  My mother and I met with Niki today to tell her about our ideas and can't wait to see what she comes up with!!!  Stay posted for the results.  Our goal is to have the save-the-dates ready by the beginning of November! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment