Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Time Blogger ...

I have to admit that despite being around approximately 150 technologically savvy high school juniors & seniors on a daily basis (through my job as a Fashion Marketing Teacher) ...  if you had asked me what blogging was a year ago, I couldn't have answered.  I would, however, now call myself a blog addict, and at the moment, more specifically, a wedding blog addict.  After discovering http://www.weddingbee.com/ (thanks mom!), I have found myself wrapped up reading riveting wedding details, tips, and diy projects from brides across the country.  I now cannnot resist the urge to share my own wedding planning experiences on my own blog - although I am unsure if anyone other than my mother will read it.  This is partly for the sanity of my fiance, friends, and family, who could not possibly begin to understand the upmost importance that these wedding details (such as table linens, rehearsal dinner invitations, and bridesmaid accesories) now have on my daily life ... and partly because I know I will only get married once (that's right, honey!), and I want to fully indulge myself in the whole experience.

So here it goes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment