Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy, Busy, Burgundy Bride ...

So even though this blogging thing is therapetic through the craziness which has now become reality ... it is that same craziness that has made it hard to keep up with!  However, I am back, and promise to be a better blogger over the rest of the week and the weekend.  Since I last wrote, I have been able to check off a couple bullets in my ever-expanding TO-DO list for this vintage wedding that will take place EXACTLY 10 months from today.  I wanted to share one of them with you ...

Without a doubt ... one of the most important aspects of the wedding to me is the photography.  After months of inspiration from engagement posts on wedding bee, green wedding shoes, and style me pretty ... we scheduled our enagagement photo schoot for this past Saturday.  In keeping with the theme for the wedding, we wanted an informal, vintage-inspired vibe to our shoot.  I think we definitely achieved that ... the evening of the shoot was definitely an artistic, creative, bonding experience for Mr. BB & I, as well as our amazing photographer and my dedicated mother.  I feel lucky ... and hope you will enjoy the final result when I am able to share them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment