Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day Two ...

I have to say that I am happy to now be a "blogger" and really have looked forward to adding a new post today.  As soon as my fiance came home yesterday (Mr. BB), I couldn't wait to show him my new hobby.  It didn't surprise me that his first question was "What is blogging?" ... and immediatly following my explanation, his second question was "What is the point?".  I don't know that my answer to the latter satisfied him, but at this point in our wedding planning, I am pretty sure that anything that provides me with an outlet to express my wedding thoughts, hopes, woes, esc. .... makes him happy.  It isn't that he isn't excited to marry me, because, despite a couple comments I seriously did not mean, I do know that he is - it's more that he is having a hard time with the fact that this one day celebration has now consumed our lives (i.e, conversations, money, free time) and most likely will until it actually happens in June 2011.  I don't think I understood the magnitude of what I was getting myself into either - when deciding on having an "informal, vintage-inspired garden party" in my Great Aunt's backyard.  More to come on the wedding details tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment