Thursday, April 28, 2011

That's What Friends Are For ...

I have always thought of myself as a true "girl's girl."  My FI might even say I was extra feminine - someone who loves to shop, chat with the girls over wine, & I admit it ... I often crave an afternoon complete with a manicure, pedicure (and maybe a little more shopping).   So there is is no doubt in my mind that even after I am an official Mrs. come June, my girlfriends will remain an integral part of my life.

Since Mr. BB & I got engaged 16 months ago, I have found myself feeling even more fortunate about the special people who surround me.  My friends have been just as much a part of this process as I have been - and it is their constant support that has made this experience that much more memorable.

This weekend marks my first official bridal shower, which will take place at one of my best friends/bridesmaids childhood home.  I am delighted to be able to celebrate with my girls ... 9 of who will be standing beside me on one of the biggest days of my life.  Thank you each for being you - and here is to many more life moments (and glasses of wine) to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment