Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 Months ... Umm, Yesterday.

Most likely, it does not come as a surprise to anyone that I am a loyal wedding blog/website follower.  In fact, over the past 6 months, few days have gone by without a little time devoted to browsing through some of my favorites.  (I have several bloggers to thank for much of the decor that will surround my June wedding!). In other words ... websites that I previously didn't even know existed have become integral to our wedding planning process.  And on a side note:  I really should try to thank those former brides for their creative ideas that I have adapted as my own, although it's hard since none of them even know who I am. :)

The one website that I did know about was TheKnot.com, and it is most likely the "go to" for the majority of brides today.  It is for that exact reason, and the fact that we are striving for a different, innovative wedding, that I rarely type in it's address into my browser.  But today, its email was more informative than ever, as it updated me that my wedding is exactly 2 months away!

I don't know what surprised me more ... the fact that my wedding that once was 18 months/FOREVER away will be here in only 2, or that I am now so busy that the whole day went by without me noticing the importance of it.  It is seriously crunch time - an exciting time & certainly a busy one.

So here's to 2 months away ... and finally noticing it!  There sure is lots of updating to do in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment