Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Special Find

As many of you who read my daily posts know, my June garden wedding will only happen because of a joint effort by many ... various friends, family, and "new friends" we have made along the way who have dedicated their time and ideas to making our day special.  And as a result, I definitely cannot take credit for the final product, but instead can only be grateful to those who helped along the way.  However, there is something that I must commend myself on, something I did achieve on my own ...

When Mr. BB first proposed to me at my fashion show (about 15 months ago now!), without a doubt, we had no idea in what direction we wanted to take in planning a wedding.  In fact, for months, we didn't know where we would have it, what time of year, how many people we would invite ... and if we would even make it a celebration for more than just our immediate families.  The one detail I knew for sure?  Whatever happened, I wanted a good photographer.  And I certainly found her.

We hired Chelsea, from Bit of Ivory Photography, after my FI and I met with her one afternoon.  And I am serious when I say that it was the only detail that we knew at that time (and were still clueless with our wedding and the wedding industry entirely). I had stumbled upon her website while browsing on message boards one night, and just knew.   I am so thankful that I did ... she is beyond talented, creates beautiful pictures, but more importantly, is just plain nice.  She is so interested in my vision and will do anything to make it happen.  And like other special people we have met throughout this process, she has become a friend.


My Mom, Chelsea, & I ... enjoying lunch & good conversation!

Since I first met Chelsea, I have been lucky to watch her business grow (and grow, and grow ... )and couldn't be happier for her.  I knew I had something extraordinary.  Thank you, Chelsea!

1 comment:

  1. You just made me get all teary, girlie! <3 Thank you so you much for just being YOU! Without being a complete sentimental off her rocker, it means a lot that we've become friends over the process! :) Is June here yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete